Friday, December 3, 2010

Pamela Czajka Holick '93

Pamela writes: I recently created a personal fundraising page on the Hope & Heroes Children’s Cancer Fund website. Please take a moment to look at my page and consider donating to a cause that I care about deeply. As most of you know, our daughter Skylar was diagnosed w/ Hepatoblastoma this summer and after 6 months of chemotherapy, surgery, complimentary healing, prayer & lots of love, the mass is completely gone & Skylar is fully recovered with a new head of hair growing in.

I am currently training for my first Sprint Triathlon to take place next Spring 2011 location tbd in CT to help raise $$$. Please enjoy Skylar's fundraiser page, her story & some pictures of her journey to help inspire you to donate. The money raised will be given to Skye's Oncologist to help find a cure for Pediatric Cancers. This is our chance to give back to all those who helped us through this challenge!!!

Your gift will help support children with cancer and their families during their treatment at the Herbert Irving Child & Adolescent Oncology Center at Columbia University Medical Center.

Please help support me by contributing as generously as you can - it’s fast and easy to make a tax-deductible donation online using this link: To make a donation online, visit our personal fundraising center.

Whatever you can give will help - it all adds up! I greatly appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.
Sincerely,
Pamela Holick (Trever & Skylar too!!!)

No comments: