Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ival Stratford Kovner MFA '02

Ival writes, "Stowe, Vermont Weekend of Hope - cancer survivors & their families is offering my “Expressing Yourself Through Watercolor, Finding Harmony”” to the schedule on Saturday, April 30 at 2:00 p.m. at the Stoweflake Resort. It is a 1.5 hours session, offered as an extended session."

Ival will be showing at the Blue Mountain Gallery, solo exhibition August 1 - 20, 2011 reception August 4th during First Chelsea Thursdays.

She adds, "My drawings of the horse guard will be displayed and the title will be "Horse Drawn". The new Broadway production called "War Horse" also concerns the cavalry. Currently the horse guard may be eliminated due to budget considerations in Hartford. I will offer prints of my work to raise funds this Summer. I was a trooper for two years
and served as the 2GHG Historian in 2009. My show will also include poems and drill songs that I have written while serving in the guard."

No comments: