Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Rebecca Rigdon '02

Rebecca writes, "I am looking forward to my new venture. For those of you who haven't heard, I will be joining the law offices of Cecilia Buck-Taylor. It is truly an amazing law firm that makes giving back to the community a top priority. Now that I am local, I urge all of my family and friends to contact me with any legal issues. The firm specializes in domestic and family law, real estate, corporate/business, probate, civil litigation, personal injury, criminal and juvenile matters. I am both excited and nervous about going back to work full time, but know that it is whats best for my family. After being home with Leighton for two years, believe me, this is hard. I'm sure I'll cry all the way to work on Friday morning. Wish me luck!!!"

No comments: