Monday, September 24, 2012

State Arts Grant process

Lisa Scails of HVCA writes, HVCA, as a designated regional arts agency, is not eligible to apply for this grant as a lead agency.  However, we are here to assist your efforts where we can.  I can try to help answer questions about the grant application or give some insight.  I was not involved with the development of the guidelines, but I did have additional conversations with CT Office of the Arts and others.  I will be participating in the webinar tomorrow with Wolf Brown.
 
HVCA is eligible and open to partnerships with local arts groups.  If you need assistance with the design and/or implementation of a proposal, would like access to cultural resources in the region, need coordination or facilitation, or in need of a fiduciary, etc.,  please let me know as soon as possible -so we can discuss and have time to plan.
 
The best way to reach me is via email or mobile (203) 300-2607.

No comments: