Saturday, June 22, 2013

Any interest - contact me and I'll connect you

Hello, All,
 
I have three medium size totes of law school books (mostly thick and heavy hardbacks).  I have seen old books recreated as sculptures at Danbury High School.  So I contacted the high school art department and ESCAPE to the Arts (Regional Y).  Neither place has responded positively.
 
Do you know of any similar groups that could use all or some of them? Or would any of you have a use for them?  The interiors are colorfully decorated with my personal highlighting.
 
I hate to simply throw them out (the recycle company will not take hard backs) and would prefer to give them away. 
 
As the books have been around for more than 20 years, they will not be heading for the trash soon.  As my dad would say, "don't throw them out, you'll need them tomorrow."
 
Thank you for your help.  Elisabeth
Eileen = coladarci@snet.net

No comments: