Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Pamela Hochstetter

Sweet Dream 1, 14 x 11 x 2, Baltic birch, low-fire clay & acrylic, 2014
Sweet Dream #1 - 14" x 11" x 2", Baltic birch,
 low-fire clay & acrylic, 2014
Dear Eileen,

I was delighted to have three recent bas reliefs chosen to be part of the juried show,
"Small Works! 2014," at the Carriage Barn Arts Center at Waveny Park in New Canaan, CT. 

The juror was 5th generation art dealer, Lee Findlay Potter, of David Findlay Jr. Gallery in NYC. "Sweet Dream #1" is one of my three pieces.  

The Opening Reception is this Saturday, November 1st, 6-8pm. 
The show will run from 
November 1st - December 21. 
 
All the works in the show will be no larger than 14" x 14". When I delivered the goods last week I was intrigued by the variety of offerings so I think attending will be especially enjoyable.  



No comments: