Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Aline Marie '01

Aline writes, "I sent out a call in my heart to get back to my roots and create more art and the response has been overwhelming and beautiful. I am up to my eyes in yogamat orders! Thank you to all of you who have reached out to me to create for you, and for each of you who use your mats and have spread the word! This larger image is actually two yoga mats that were painted together to create one image for a soon to be husband and wife! What an awesome idea!

 The mats custom painted are normally $400 each, until the end of July I am offering a deal of two custom painted yogamats for $350. If you and a friend want to split this it's a great idea!

This offer is only valid until July 31st, and is for latex/pthalate free sticky mats only (custom rubber or lululemon mats are an additional charge), and does not include shipping. The wait time is 3-4 weeks to receive your mat once ordered"
 http://www.alinemarie.com/yoga/order.html

No comments: