The Westport Arts Center (WAC) wants more people to know who we are and what we do. We are looking for a new marketing manager to help us build our brand, engage our audience, and attract new patrons.
You will work closely with WAC’s directors to develop marketing materials that grab attention, encourage participation, and enhance WAC’s brand and image in the community. You will be responsible for:
• Implementing a marketing and communications plan that increases WAC’s reach to new members, sponsors, community partners and press
• Creating and managing a communications strategy and calendar
• Designing and executing the production of all WAC materials, e-blasts, and social media updates, and ensuring consistency in branding and mission
• Managing content on the website
• Building and maintaining positive relationships with all relevant media outlets
• Evaluating the marketing, communications, and pubic relations goals and suggesting improvements
To be qualified you must have a B.A. in a related field, 3 years of marketing experience, and be able to describe how you’ve worked both independently and as a collaborative team member.
To be successful, you must:
• Be Skilled in Graphic design and have command of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media, Joomla, Mac and PC platforms
• Be able to execute creative design tasks under strict deadlines
• Have excellent knowledge of graphic arts print procedures and standards
• Have excellent organizational skills
• Be able to write compelling copy and clearly describe your need for information
• Demonstrate good judgment when solving problems and making decisions independently
About The Westport Arts Center:
The Westport Arts Center (WAC) is a nonprofit 501c3 organization with a forty-three year history of serving the community of Westport and Greater Fairfield County. Reaching 11,000 people annually, WAC connects the community through the arts with 200 outstanding offerings in visual arts, arts education, and the performing arts of Chamber music, Jazz, and film. Through an extensive integrated program schedule, thematically connected to its exhibitions, WAC offers a forum for discussion, education, and interaction of diverse groups of people.
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please submit a cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the title of your mail please write your last name followed by Marketing Manager.
• No relocation
• Full time position with some evening and weekend work