Friday, August 15, 2014

Pamela Hochstetter

Art Walk Ridgefield - August 22-September 14
is an exciting opportunity for many of merchants in downtown Ridgefield, CT, to exhibit the work of members of the Ridgefield Guild of Artists. 
My sculptural work will be featured at Watershed Gallery.  I will have four large pieces of sculpture and five of the new bas reliefs at the Watershed Gallery. 
Concurrently, I will have another large sculpture at the Ridgefield Guild of Artists which is "just down the road a piece" by car at 34 Halpin Lane.


*Saturday, August 23, noon-4pm - Art Walk Artist Day in shops and galleries. Participating artists will either be demonstrating or speaking about their work.  
I will be giving a "walk and talk" at Watershed Gallery at 5pm.  I will be speaking about my inspiration, process and history as a working artist.  Q and A will follow.  

*Saturday, September 13th at 4pm - I will be conducting a second "walk and talk" for those who might have missed the first one or would enjoy an encore presentation.

No comments: