Friday, March 23, 2012

Carmen Lund MFA '06

"Discover the Art in Nature. It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” Henry David Thoreau

Carmen writes, "I wanted  to let you to know that I will be giving a workshop on Vieques.  I will be giving this in Puerto Rico and again in the summer in CT.

Carmen adds, "My workshops and classes are about supporting individuals to Re-discover their unique voice and creativity.  I use the medium of paint but am interested igniting one's creativity in an form of expression.  I have been designing classes and workshops for this purpose and two of the workshops are;
The Big Brush Workshop™ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEU9hS1toAE)
The Art in Nature™ 

Information on my Classes, workshops and events are on my website.  (http://www.leapwithcarmenlund.com/events/)"

From the flyer:
Everyone is capable of looking, but few are capable of "Seeing" beyond an object itself and into its essence and mystery. In this outdoor workshop, you will be led in simple fun and intuitive exercises using your cell phone camera, markers, pencils and watercolors to enhance your awareness. No experience is necessary and all ages are welcome. All you need is the desire to see more fully ... the end results will amaze you!

 Carmen invites you to an:
Experiential workshop to enhance your creative vision
When: April 3 and April 10
Where: Outdoor location to be announced after registration
Investment: $120 (two days) $75 (one day)
Contact: leapwithme@gmail.com

No comments: