Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Aline Marie '01

Aline writes in her newsletter, "After a small hiatus from my art for a bit I am back in front of my favorite canvases, yogamats!
Recent mat is for producer, EFT expert and motivational speaker Jessica Ortner's personal mat she commissioned from me.
 
For the month of June  I will be offering my custom hand painted yoga mat at a discounted rate. They are normally $400 each custom painted, and $200 for a prepainted mat. Until June 30th, I will be offering my custom painted mats for $225 each and if you need it shipped I will ship it for free within the continental U.S.  If you would like to purchase two mats, one for you and one for a friend I'm offering a deal of two for $300. The mats include a certificate of authenticity, a hand written letter detailing the creative process and symbology and instructions on how to care for them.

I've been blessed to have painted 600 yogamats over the last eight years and meet so many phenomenal people. I would love to continue to bring through more new images and inspirations with your ideas!"

No comments: